Tuesday, May 10, 2011

mothers day

For mothers day jeff introduced mom to the world of facebook we all left her lil messages & uploaded photos for her, so when she got logged in it would be a bit of a suprise ..



here she is for the first time on facebook haha.. she just kept pointing at things



She's loving it I think, she's constantly inquiring about facebook things now !!
We also had a wonderful dinner at g'mas house where..



I tend to get a lil carried away with the food ! mmm
The kids...(I) made Shawna & Mom breakfast,



cinnamon french toast with a strawberry orange smoothie



other than the horrendous wind it was a great day !!



I'm so grateful for all the extremly wonderful examples of mothers I have in my life my own Mother..



Grandmother, Aunts, Cousins,



Sister, Sister in laws and Friends !



Thank you !

No comments: