Monday, May 23, 2011

some congrats & new possibilities













Alright ya'll in my previous post below titled "couldn't have asked for more" I tried to describe that particular weekend and couldn't.. adequately enough ... I now find myself in an even more pathetic loss of words for the weekend I've just experienced !!



Mom and I drove up to support Mary's incredible accomplishment of graduating medical school.



Now she and Neal will be heading down to Provo for the next chapter of their lives for her residency. Way to go Mary !!



Everytime I make the drive up to slc and see downtown I feel a sense of excitement
I was fortunate enough to be able to see old friends that make this city a second home to me .. Friday night dinner with an old friend at the happy sumo, lunch & catching up with Ashley, Saturday dinner with Anna at the coveted dodo and a visit to my old home ward.



This trip also opened up to me new opportunities and possibilities (I wasn't at all expecting).. adorned with beautiful new faces & friends .



Above you can see an apartment I may soon be calling "home" I have much to think about after this recent trip and it's all very exciting ..so much so ... My stomach has been overly anxious and I have found a new friend in TUMS (thanks to Mary aka Dr. Puff)
Oh also ..my mother & I were introduced to a wonderful bakery/cafe called Gourmandies which my mother has expressed to me is worth dying and going to heaven for !



(which that says alot coming from her )



After all that has transpired I'm left with much on my mind ....I think something great is going to happen soon...new job ? new home ? new friendships ?



Goll I'm a lucky girl how'd I get so lucky ??

3 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

I love you! And I cant wait for your to find true happiness in your life..... with me... and other beautiful persons you met this weekend. ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Beachbikes.net promises to continue to evolve the beach cruiser industry by offering sleeker, new beach cruisers that everyone can afford.
bicycle grips