Friday, May 13, 2011

lately....







Lately.. I've been reading poetry by Dorothy Parker a poet from the 20's-30's I'm so wrapped into how dark yet humorous she is. I can't help but love her realism and bluntness. She's inspired me & made me laugh !! Dorothy was a bold soul and an out spoken one too especially in those days but.. she dared to do it and was true to herself and I admire that !


I've also enjoyed playing at the park with my lil niece "sky" and working out with my sister we've been doing zumba, walks, trips to the gym & water aerobics
I've just finished ripping off all the wall paper and spakling the walls in the laundry room for my moo moo so we can get it ready for a much needed fresh coat of paint !


At this time I am taking a much needed "internal vacation " I guess you can say. I'm taking my time not rushing into anything and you know what, that's OKAY ! ..


I'm breathing in deeply the musky air here from the recent rain. I'm running just about everyday up the airport road and sitting in "my spot" way up there.. taking in the stunningly gorgeous view of my hometown. This view speaks to me as if to say ... " Michelle, you are so blessed ! with so much beauty surrounding you "
Yesterday I started dance with the St. George Contemporary Dance Company I can't describe the feeling it's given me to be dancing again for myself !! We are rehearsing for the summer concert in June at the O.C Tanner Ampitheatre in Springdale (one of my favorite venues )




- to read the poems click on picture !


No comments: