Friday, April 22, 2011



... The sun is shinning in my life and In my home town !!

I'm so richly blessed, I have so many options at my finger tips & I am reasured

everyday in some small way that there is something great in store for me !

This month has literally been up and down with all sorts of emotions. I'm sure my family & friends think I am bipolar at times but I find safety and comfort in the temple (my home)

I am more my true self there and I wish I never had to leave ..

My heart is expanding !! I don't want it to end this month has been tremendous

2 comments:

The Greens said...

I love you hair Chelle!!! I am happy you are happy. Hang in there!

Staheli said...

You are amazing! thank you for your posts, I am enjoying getting to know you from afar, all over again. If you are ever back east please stay with us here in NC.