Monday, May 16, 2011

behind the mail box ..

So all last week I stayed home (imprisoned) awaiting some important court papers that I had to sign for to recieve so .. I had this crazy thought that an actual mailman would come to the door ! Well day after day they never came & never came .. I was getting a lil worried that this process was going to take alot longer than I wanted :( but.... finally saturday we stopped by the mail box on our way into town and low & behold there was two notice slips saying that they had tried to deliver the registered mail to me ( but.. excuse me I had been glued to my house, keeping my ears peeled for a knock or door bell anything ..and it never happened) so I think they lie !! haha so after I got over my lil bit of frustration with the post office.. I had the papers and it didn't matter anymore !
Now ..I can say that there signed and sent off and I'm ready to move on .... (phew)

No comments: