Sunday, November 21, 2010

nuvo pitts


Our competition girls had the opportunity to spend the entire weekend in Pittsburgh for NUVO
there they learned and danced with professional dancers/choreographers like....
Travis Wall
& hip hop Ivan
from so you think you can dance !!
Matt and I were able to spend saturday there to support the girls while they competed
my boo stayed the entire 7 hrs with me .. love' em !!
The girls did great, they had so much fun as did I
helping them with their hair and makeup was hilarious these girls are so funny ..



Matt and I spent a lil time downtown .. Pittsburgh is an awesome city it's so unique with 3 rivers running through it and the bridges are bright yellow !
(psss... i loved it)
I'm sure we will be visiting the city often ..

1 comment:

Erm said...

ummm, okay kids, I'm reading your blog now but there are no updates! I know it's not like ya'll are busy or anything but I'm checking back every couple days, just in case. :)