Friday, November 12, 2010

my darlings

I TEACH DANCE yahoo .. and I'm totally enjoying it !
these little darlings are in my lyrical 2 class ..
I have two lyrical 2 classes on
different days because the group is sorta big !
I also teach High School Jazz 3 which is awesome we have some great talent ..
so I love that I can just throw my crazy choreography at them.
Right now I'm really focusing on technique and workouts, mostly for me but the girls seem to be benefited too as well. I'll be posting more about my competition girls too ..soon


so here are just a small few of the girls I teach ..
this group of young ladies are in my hiphop 2 class
there is about 15 of them usually !
these jr. high girls have tons of energy and I try to harness it into movement
It's a prettyt hiliarous time .. I love it

1 comment:

::dallas:: said...

you seem so much happier meme!!
i am so glad.
xoxo
ps i bet your the best teacher ever!
i so wish i could come to your dance class!