Thursday, April 8, 2010

major baseball

Jeff has this great love for baseball something he shared with our dad so when he calls and invites me to a Texas Rangers game, I in a way feel that same connection.
I may not know the players name or their stats but I get it ...the experience is just throughly enjoyable
we couldn't have asked for a better day .. mmm it was awesome !!

Miss Camie and Maddie where such great sports they stuck it out the entire game .. we'll almost we got out of there for traffic purposes







This was my 1st major leauge baseball game gotta say I wasn't dissappointed ... the stadium was breathtakingly huge and the hot dog price tag $$ wasn't too shaby !


We caught a photo op with" Captian" right after he helped a gentle men (surprise) propose to his girl friend ... It was pretty hilarious
Captain held a sign that read " Will you marry this guy ??" yeah, we all didnt get why he was holding the sign.. until the guy dropped down on one knee ..
anywho thought it was funny














my brother Jeff is pretty bomb .. Im just so thrilled he would invite me to tag along.. I loved it thank you so much Jeff & Erika





















Dallas Cowboy Stadium....
was right by the ball field it is pretty dope looking ...
oh yeah check her out in all her glouriousness .. (not a word) I'm sure just sounded cool ha ha



3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, my sister is SOOO CUTE!!! It looks like you guys are having tons and tons of fun! Claire and I will see you all in like 3 weeks!

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

how fun we were just living there last summer wish we were still there. we got to go to like four or five rangers games while we were there too its so much fun and the new cowboys stadium is amazing. Hope all is well miss ya chelle

::dallas:: said...

so so fun!! very very jealous!! but way to go you look awesome too bythe way!!