Tuesday, April 6, 2010

easter '10

Signs that it is Easter Sunday ...
A lovely smell coming from the kitchen with food to be eaten
little nieces all giddy.. and in new matching dresses..
the dinner table is beautifully decorated... the powerful singing of the Tabernacle Choir in the background
And of course..Its spring outside with all its glory !! ..
(if your in Texas)




Lil Miss (Model) ... Madda
She Loves the camera and the camera loves her !!
All through Conference I hear...

" take a picture of me like this ... and like this"
but i didnt mind she's so dang cute

After our lovely Easter dinner..
the girls had a suprise awaiting them from the E. Bunny



Conference was a spiritual feast !!
I managed to stay awake for the entire morning session ...
not so much in the afternoon ..
I think I ate too much of the amazing food !! zzzz





The Fam Erika, Me, Matt, Jeff, Maddie and Camie
What a wonderful holiday to focus and ponder more on our Savior
How great a feeling it gives to us all that we can be refreshed & renewed!!
aww...I have been fed ... have you ??








1 comment:

Erika Sullivan said...

Love this post! I copied your pictures, hope you don't mind, but you got a lot of shots and I didn't get, and your camera is SO much better! Hope you had a great day! Love ya!