Tuesday, June 28, 2011

what a week ..








the week in short form .....
eyes.lips.eyes & the fictionist concert on top of the jet blue garage. Lone Star fish tacos mmm.
my first time up to ensign peak. got a job at high life salon downtown.
stayed up late with the best of friends. ate at some of my favorite places.
temple visit. Joseph Smith movie & church history museum. daily walks at memory grove park. visited old friends. founds some cute finds at dI & pibs. Cleaned my new apartment..
woo woo what a week ..I'm not sure if slc can handle me yet ..

2 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

SLC is so ready for you!....
Oh and so are WE!!!

::dallas:: said...

meme, love the pics!! so glad we will be somewhat close... i swear i cant wait till were in the same city for longer than a few months. your my favorite person ever, and wish we could play everyday!! xoxo