Saturday, April 30, 2011

rebellion photoshoot
















































this sista & I decided to have a spur of the moment photoshoot ..



I styled her hair after refreshing her color & helped with the makeup then off we went down to the ever so popular farm of the families for some pictures .. haha I even made my own sun reflector in seconds, out of tin foil and card board hehe..



the wind was crazy ..but to my suprise made for some amazing shot I think !!
we paired the rockin rebellion photos with some of Shawnas favorite lyrics from various artists..



I think I have the most beautiful sister .. she is the hot rocker chick yet..with such a softness these photos totaly capture her personality ..



it totally flipped our " single bleak" friday night into a delight !

(psst.. I'm still figuring out how to change the pictures size here on the post )



* to see the photos better double click the collages !

psst...i love me sista

No comments: