Saturday, January 9, 2010

today i was born ...

.... 23 Years ago... in these years .. I've danced, sung, laughed, cried and kissed my share of boys then been crushed by them all ... but I couldn't ask for a better 23 yrs ... I've bloomed into a mam or a miss .. (as so the boy at the grocery store refered me to) but none the less a woman !
through it all ... I've learned heeps and have grown heeps and bounds. So what does one do in celebration ?... since i love my special day so much i was fortunate enough to get to do what i love at work and then came home to a husband who had cleaned the entire 590 square feet of our humble abode .

then got all fancied up for a wonderful dinner at the New Yorker downtown with my stud of a man ( oh the best stake matt and I have ever had ) Finished the night off with dessert at CPK red velvet ... if you please haha my fav.
23 i feel is going to be a fabulous year for me .... ( if I make it be )... i see a 5K in the future maybe enroll in dance classes we'll see ... thank you my sweet family for the wonderful messages on my vmail ... and all who wished me a happy happy it never gets old ....





1 comment:

Zac & Sarah said...

wow, I must be the worst friend ever. You take pictures of my family for free and are always there for me to talk to. You give me great insight on fashion and hair. You and such a wonderful friend and I can't even bring myself to remember your birthday. I'm sorry. I love you, and HAPPY DAY LATE BIRTHDAY!

Oh, CRAP! It was my brothers birthday on the 9th, too! oops. Well at least you know I hold you in the same place in my heart as I do my family. You are basically my family. LOVE YOU!