Monday, June 15, 2009

Ferron ..anyone





These lil guys are a mix of a weimeriner and chocolate lab pointer of some sort they are precious and i had the duty of holding sarah s new lil pup all the 3 hours home and loved it ....



seriously i think these small town salons are hilariously cute and had to make it a photo op.. we saw some strange things on our way ... like a ufo landing site that we failed to capture. We also had a very historic beautiful drive at times (the kinda stuff I really enjoy) and tons of catching up with my friend....

I had the pleasure of joining my sweet friend Sarah Burk in a lil trip to our very own Ferron Utah . Now i've lived in Utah my entire life and had never heard of half the tiny towns we drove through. We have an Elmo, Utah a Clawson even a Hunington Utah ... goodness I'm learning so much !! so the reason for our random trip to no mans land was to pick up an adorable puppy for sarah and zac...good luck you two with your new addition to your family




2 comments:

Jayelle said...

I love my kitty...but those dogs are so dang cute! I may have to consider switching sides...lol

Zac & Sarah said...

You are a freakin good little photographer! Those pics turned out so good! We will always have Ferron my love! haha! LOVE YA!