Sunday, June 21, 2009

tribute to my fathers

the men in my life ... have had such an influence in my life they taught me how to work
and how to feed the cattle, but really they were strong hands in creating the woman i am today
my father easly pleased by the smell of the land (especially after a storm) or the smell of strong gun powder.
I was literally my fathers shadow I am so blessed for the short time I had him in my life .

Grandpa my best friend.. long days on the tractor, long talks on the stack of hay bales, cattle trips to Kolob. You could always find us down on the farm and what wonderful memories i'll always have ... it's days like Fathers Day i am reminded and treasure these incredible men . I truely admire my husband and the future father he will be . I am reminded how short life is so i squeeze all the love out of matt as i can ( love you babe )

No comments: