Monday, May 4, 2009

long awaited





























7 months.. later

we have our

pictures which

we are so

grateful for ....


Grateful for a willing photographer/ sister in law who literally made my day such a joy ..... love you dall
































































Im so very happy with the pictures......


It totally helped having such a handsom hubby ... I love our serious vogue like poses they are hilarious gotta love it







update : I am loving my new job at Nielsen Sio Salon its so nice to be surrounded with such experienced stylists again (Im learning heaps !!)
Matthew is working really hard at work ... helping out the ward with service projects and keeping the young men in line ..He also plays basketball every wednesday night with some fellas he met from the ward ball tournament .. Matthew also puts up with alot of me I know I smother him alot of the time , but what can I do ... I love 'm so much !!
In a nut shell ...we are just living everyday trying to get ahead ...






























































































2 comments:

Jake and Chantel said...

Gorgeous! Love the pictures. Love you. We need to hang out again... like SOON!. Call me, we'll chill. :)

::dallas:: said...

awe, miss you chelle bell!