Tuesday, May 12, 2009

america's next top .... model??




In reverse order... here I am calling lizzy to join in the photo shoot ...
I'll admit im sucked into the a.n.t.m. and got in the mood for some silly posing while we grilled up some dogs for family home evening @ our home !
-photographer... Mathieous l. Kirk
-designer.. pibs exchang thrift/consignment











Matthew was so kind to stop grilling hot dogs for a sec... so that I could capture these beauty's ...... My hubby is hot !! (Tyra maybe you should have a male a.n.t.m)




So who will it be ??
I kinda like Allison she's a complete geek but she is so different .... i dunno but theres just something about her that I like ....Matt isn't a fan of her but anywho... who do you think will be Americas Next Top Model !!




No comments: