Monday, January 19, 2009

Zions & Grafton

A tractor and a view like that.. can only be found in Southern Utah...





















Grafton home of ..Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kids... front porch .. Neal ,Taylor, Skylar & Mom.. Taylor is quiet the photographer.. he took this picture of me to ..I was sure he was pointing the camera too low but what a great shot !!
















Skylar got so tired of me.. being in her face the whole afternoon trying to take sweet shots I'm lucky I got these...




The day was perfect with a picnic lunch and deer watching..




surrounded by beauty... In Zions..

It felt so... good to be back home...





















another snap shot from Tay...





She looks off in wonder alot ...and I finally caught her here






Lil minnie me ... ( I swear )



















1 comment:

Kate said...

What adorable pictures! You look GORGEOUS by the way! I love love love your hair! Oh, and Brant and I have a blog! It's http://web.me.com/pease.pod/The_Pease_Pod/Blog/Blog.html

Long link I know.