Monday, January 26, 2009

Cake Bust


Matthew was so stoked cutting the cake on our wedding day ...









We've made it.... married three months


I brought the cake home with me from St.George and we'll..just couldn't resist....

yeah... I know you don't usually bust out the cake till your first anniversay but we aren't very traditional so we have decided to bust it out every month on the 18th ... Also I loved my cake so any excuse to eat it before the first year mark sounded alright to me !!





Brittany Kitchen's cakes are the best ...


4 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

i LOVE YOUR CAKE!! i don't like many cakes, but yours is awesome! i'm glad it tasted good. we threw out top away:)

Amanda Petersen said...

make that "threw our top away" :)

Jayelle said...

Michelle! Good call on eating the cake sooner...ours was so freezer-burnt after just a couple months that we just threw it away when we moved to SG. So....way to go on a.) being smarter than me
&
b.) actually eating your cake!

Kate said...

yay 3 months!
and your profile song is on Jeff and Erika's wedding video!