Friday, March 2, 2012

facing the lens





I'm so fortunate to have such amazingly talented friends who offer to photograph me.
The cotton candy shoot was a complete sugar rush with peeps on a stick, cake bites, candy corn and lollipops. It was more like a sugar coma !
With Stacy Young it was some good catching up and some dressing up with a more professional look shoot, pictures I can use for future ad's and promotional things as a stylist.
These were pictures they shared with me as just a sneak peak,
there will be much more to come !!

1 comment:

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

Hey Mechelle!
I love reading your blog so much. We decided to change ours to private and so we wanted to extend an invite to you if you want to read ours just send me your email at shelbieclement@gmail.com. I hope everything is going great with your perfect marriage!!!! Miss you guys so much!