Tuesday, November 15, 2011

silly salem witch shoot

trying to look 1600's ish eeek made for some funny shots .
This photo shoot was fantastic Staci & Steph nailed it on editing they are so amazingly talented. And thanks to Brad Austin for loaning us his rock climbing rope it was a little awkward to call him to borrow it so we could hang ourselves with it haha.
I was Rebbeca Nurse who come to find out she is an ancestor of mine ! I really did my homework on her and her horrible story of being accused of being a witch by silly young girls grr... makes me so mad it was wonderful to remember her though . I also find out a lot about what happens to the human body from being hung, eyes pop out, veins explode the whole bit this was by far my favorite shoot so far !!

gotta love it ...

No comments: