Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cleveland Orchestra


This is a funny story .. Matt & I listen to classic radio a lot in the car and while we were driving along one day they played a short clip of a piano concerto that literally sounded like the pianist was pounding on the keys .. and the announcer asked
" what did the pianist have to do differently to play this piece ?"
I answering sort of under my breath and said he or she had to play with his forearm or elbows or maybe even playing with their feet ... Matt quickly picked up his cell phone and began to dial the radio's number..
I said you're really going to call them ?? ( not even sure If I was correct)
We'll to make this shorter we ended up answering correctly
the pianist had to use his forearm and elbows to play !!
So the next evening we won tickets to enjoy a night of music from The Cleveland Orchestra at Severance Hall ... It was such a gorgeous theater filled with very sophisticated music..



we loved it ... thank you Matt for calling !!

2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

haha.. pretty funny!! I laughed out loud when i read your answer, so you!

::dallas:: said...

how fun, what a gorge building!!