Monday, May 31, 2010

#3040

the beginnings of our new home for the next year..
i have so many ideas for the space but have only made lil progress
here is what i have so far ...



So yes we did it ! we moved again ..we are now residents of apt. 3040 in Irving Texas
thanks to all those who helped us it was so appreciated
Matt i love how handy and strong you are !!
as you can see I'm super excited about my red chandelier !!
I totally enjoy taking a blank canvas (like as in a new place) and transforming it .. slowly..but it'll get there

3 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

Cute!!!!! LOVE the chandelier- where did you find it?

::dallas:: said...

you are so good!! and i love the chandy, and the silver wall cut out!! you are so good at making your places your own!! i just love it!! xoxo miss you so so very much!! xoxo

Unknown said...

So cute! I am so excited to see it in person! Did you buy another small white bookcase? And I love the painted TV stand, SO much better! You need to help me spray my chandelier now!