Monday, March 29, 2010

Heritage Hitters

And it begins.... It's that time again


























Yup... here my first week and I get to cheer on
Matt & Jeff playing there first softball league game..
Just from the Heritage Hitters first game they already seem to be a pretty dang good team !!
The players consist of a group of men in the Heritage ward, who in my opinion are such a delight to watch play ..
Watching Jeff play again
was sort of like old times.. when I would be out on a hot St.George day with mom & dad watching him pitch for Pine View High, but this time I knew a little more of what was going on.




































The boys had a double hitter that night ... and man was it cold and windy!!
The first game we won
The second game.. not so much
But we had a blast though and that's all that counted











I'll keep this post updated on how the team is doing from week to week, stay tuned ......
3/26
win
3/26
lose
4/2
win

No comments: