Sunday, March 29, 2009

a visit from family & flu

We really enjoyed our time with e and dall ... It was a short visit but I value anytime I can have with family !! Neal & Mary squeezed away from their busy schedules to hang with us too.. A temple visit, dinner @ setebello's and music catch phrase oh boy !

unfortunetly.... I got hit by a huge flu bug the week e & dall visited and my sweet hubby caught it too... here is my hunk a man taking a sick blow !! but once we saw a light at the end of our mucus tunnel we hit up a lil cosignment shop where i found a pair of citizens of humanity jeans for $40 bucks and matthew models his new tops ...below... looking and feeling alot better








1 comment:

Erika Sullivan said...

I clicked on your blog and heard "Please Forgive Me" by David Gray. That was on our wedding video! Oh, the memories! Love you all! Hope you're feeling better!