Monday, December 15, 2008

Lights ..Camera.. Party !!




Me & Matt
Jake + Chantel....
Tim & JeN





I thought this was so cool with the floating candles ..
We were lucky to have a clear night with all the snow storms in the forecast.. it really turned out to be a true winter wonderland in my eyes.
(It was mine and Chantel's first time seeing the lights at temple square)
I was really glad they came with us it still feels like i don't have any friends here so im grateful when i do see them !




2 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

so sad we missed you guys the other night! HOW FUN!!

Erika Sullivan said...

Yeah! I LOVE the lights at Temple Square in SLC, they are amazing. That's what I grew up with, and I'll never forget one of the first dates I had with Jeff, he took me to see the "lights" at the St. George Temple. I disappointingly said to him, "This is IT?" I was so used to SLC, St. George's was a joke. Glad you got to see the real thing!